SA Medical is a family-owned Medical Device Company whose founders all suffer from Sleep Apnoea and have a combined 25 years of practical experience managing Sleep Apnoea using CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) Therapy and Mandibular Advancement (MAD) Devices.
SA Medical is offering new and innovative products for people suffering from Sleep Apnoea in Ireland. The product range includes Diagnostic Equipment, CPAP therapy, and consumables including alternative therapies to CPAP, all at competitive prices.
Researching the Irish Sleep Apnoea Market over the past 8 years, SA Medical has identified several issues.
- Long waiting times for Public Health Patients for diagnosis.
- The requirement to have Private Health Insurance to shorten the waiting time for a diagnosis at a sleep clinic.
- The high cost of CPAP therapy and associated consumables.
- Compliance with CPAP therapy. SA Medical can empathise with fellow suffers of Sleep Apnoea and will deliver a personalised follow-up support service.
The introduction of our new Home Sleep Study to the Irish Market will assist in eliminating waiting times with or without private health insurance and at a fraction of the cost charged by sleep clinics. This service already operates in other countries with outstanding success.
About SA Medical
The family behind SA Medical:
- Frank has suffered from Sleep Apnoea for 16 years. First diagnosed in 2003 he has over 50,000 hour’s successful experience using CPAP therapy. He has used and trialled many of the leading CPAP Machines and Face, Nasal and Nasal Pillow Masks on the market.
- In addition to researching the Irish, UK and European Sleep Apnoea markets he has worked and assisted numerous people with Sleep Apnoea.
- He has worked with a number of CPAP manufacturers with a view to improve product quality and make them more efficient and user friendly.
- Frank brings a wealth of practical experience to the Irish Sleep Apnoea Market.
- Robert has used CPAP therapy for the past 3 years and has over 8,500 hours of practical experience.
- He has trialled a number of CPAP Machines for manufacturers with a view to refining their function and as a result, has made them more user friendly.
- Robert has experience with Face and Nasal masks and is ideally placed to advise on the suitability of products.
- Justin has suffered from Sleep Apnoea and has been using CPAP therapy and Mandibular Devices successfully for the past 6 years or 17,000 hours.
- Justin has advised numerous people during the past 6 years who have sleep Apnoea on what action to take to enable them to get the best night’s sleep they can.